For those of you that choose to go off the beaten path and require somewhat more of a personalized experience, or wish to visit places further afar, please let us know. Century City Apartments will endeavour to accommodate your wishes and customise a tour package especially for you, your family or friends.
Airport transfers between Century City & Cape Town International Airport
- Visual name display 'meet & greet' in arrivals hall of Cape Town International Airport, transfer to apartment in air-conditioned vehicle and assistance with baggage.
- Collection at pre-arranged time from apartment, transfer to departure hall of Cape Town International Airport in air-conditioned vehicle and assistance with baggage.
- Diving Safari that will not only give unforgettable diving but we also offer land safaris in South Africa where you can see the Big 5 Game animals.South Africa has dive sites rated as one of the Top 10 dive sites of the world for varied and seasonal sea life.
Cape Winelands Tour
- Tour the wine lands on the Durbanville / Wellington /
- Stellenbosch / Paarl / Franschhoek or Constantia wine routes. Stop at various estates for wine tasting, lunch and purchasing. Full day tour.
Cape Town City Tour
- Explore the historically rich city of Cape Town by visiting Table Mountain, the Castle of Good Hope, view the City Hall, Company Gardens, Houses of parliament and the SA museum. Visit (depending on availability) Robben Island or spend the afternoon at the V & A Waterfront shopping mall. Full day tour.
Cape Town Nights
- Discover the music of Cape Town by going to local jazz venues & dinning authentic Cape Malay Cuisine. View Cape Town's lights and harbour from the foot of Table Mountain. Tour from sunset to midnight.
Big 5 Safari
- Visit Fairy Glen or Aquilla game reserve near Worcester. Travel through stunning scenery and see the Big 5. Have breakfast or lunch and a swim in the game reserve. Full day tour.
- Experience life in townships on the Cape Flats. Visit the area of District Six and get a sense and understanding of the forced removals during the apartheid years in Cape Town. Experience the strength and energy of the locals and hear their stories about adjusting to the New South Africa. Interact with the locals and visit projects. Half day tour.
Shark Cage Diving
- Dive in a secure cage amongst the Great White sharks. Travel to Gansbaai along the scenic coastline and board for the thrill of your life! Full day tour.
West Coast Tour
- Tour the West Coast and discover ancient rock paintings done by San artists thousands of years ago. Enjoy a braai (BBQ) of specially prepared seafood on the beach.Full day tour.
The Whale Route
- Enjoy our beautiful coastline en-route to the whale watching capital of South Africa. Take a brief stroll through the Harold Porter Botanical Gardens. Drive through the seaside town of Kleinmond on your way to Hermanus. Return to Cape Town via Sir Lowry’s Pass and if time permits you may attend an informal wine tasting. Full day tour.
- Decide your own itinerary, go where you want and see the things you want to see. Max. 200km radius. Half day or full day tour.
Point 2 Point Transfers
Transport to a meeting, hospital appointment, a convention or shopping trip.